The Card Issuing service is currently in its beta phase, which means that some APIs and features may change as the product evolves. Please note that this service is only available to merchants who are participants in the beta program. If you have any feedback, please contact us
Kora now enables businesses to issue virtual USD cards to their customers through their applications.
With our APIs, you can create and fund virtual cards from MasterCard and Visa with ease. These virtual cards can be managed on your dashboard, giving you complete control over your card program.
Currently, Kora's Card Issuing API only allows you to issue virtual USD cards.
We would consider a common scenario where your app offers a wallet service, allowing customers to make payments using funds within your app. With the Virtual Cards product, you can issue virtual cards that are tied to your customers' wallets, and they can use these cards to make purchases.
- First, log into your Kora account (or create an account if you do not already have one). Make sure that your account is activated and Live Mode is turned on.
- Make sure you have the Card Issuance service enabled for your account. To do this, go to the ‘Issuing’ page from the main menu on your dashboard and request access.
- PCI DSS compliance and certification is a requirement for access to the Card Issuing service. Upon requesting access, you will also be required to provide some information about your business and use case.
Here are some important links to get you started on issuing virtual USD cards on Kora:
- Making purchases with a virtual card
- Card Events and Webhooks
- Suspending and terminating virtual cards
Our team is available to help you get started or resolve any issues you might have with the virtual card service.
Updated 4 months ago