Making withdrawals from your dashboard is simple and straightforward. Businesses can withdraw funds to their bank accounts, directly from their Korapay Balance.
To make a withdrawal from your balance,
- Go to the Balances page of your dashboard,
- In the Balance Detail box, click on the ‘Withdraw’ button.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw,
- Select any of your saved bank accounts (or your settlement bank account) receiving the withdrawal.
- Click on 'Proceed' to complete the transaction. You would be required to enter a one-time PIN sent to your email to authorize the withdrawal.
Ensure that you always have enough funds in your balance to successfully complete your payouts. By default, Korapay prevents you from making transfers with this method if your NGN balance is less than N100.00 (One Hundred Naira). The minimum amount you can withdraw in a single attempt is N100.00 (One Hundred Naira).
Updated about 1 year ago